Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2017

New Path of Positivity Challenge - Optional Theme: The Road Ahead


I'm very exciting to be sharing my first Design Team project for the Path of Positivity Challenge!


Today is the start of a brand new challenge and the optional theme is 'the road ahead': 

"A brand new year stands before us with 365 days of possibilities. What will you do with this time you have been gifted? Will you plan your life and set manageable goals or will you take it one day at a time and simply wing it? It is also a great time to encourage those around you to think about their future and push them to forge new directions of their own. It is a new year filled with so many new possibilities and the road ahead is wide open. Which direction will your new discoveries take you?"

Alternatively you can link up Create a project and/or post that is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some nature

We have two wonderful sponsors for the challenge:


and


I'll be sharing a project using a digi from Scribbles Designs later in the month but for my project today I've used a digi from Ike's Art called 'My Swing' which you can find here on the Ike's Art website.

I've made a calendar to signify the year ahead and the sentiment I've used is 'make every day one to remember' (an old Hero Arts stamp) as encouragement to make the most of what every day has to offer.

Please head over to the challeng blog here to see the projects from the rest of the Design Team

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:


Dream Valley Challenges - 'something new' (new year)
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - 'anything goes'
Craft Rocket Challenge - 'something new challege' (new year)
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'new something' (new year)
Unicorn Challenge Blog - 'January blues'
Crafter's Cafe Challenge - 'monochromatic'

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful project and even more so beautiful words Helen that are so true!!! Thanks for the inspiration on all levels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is just delightful :-) Gorgeous colouring and a super inspirational sentiment. Thank you very much for using one of my images.
    Welcome to the PoP Team and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous calendar Helen! The image is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is stunning. Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 17 “January Blues.” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team my friend. It is so wonderful to have you join us. I love the idea to remember how important it is to make each and every day count. Brilliant idea for your first project.

    I look forward to having you with us for a very long time!

    ♥ Lisa D.
    Path of Positivity – My Challenge Blog!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
    Owner & Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...