Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2017

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from The Paper Shelter called 'Spring Trends' - you can find it here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper from Trimcraft.  The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'
Moving Along With the Times - 'something in the air'
Let's Craft and Create - 'things with wings'
In the Pink - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Helen, love the image and super colouring, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card for our challenge, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen this is so cute Love the tiny bird helping her out TFS Let's Craft and Create .....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the image you choose! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Joyce - DT
    www.JoycesCreativeCrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, great card for a teenager or shopaholic. Love the image and colour choice.
    Thanks for sharing at I ❤ Promarkers this challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen, this is a beautiful card. I love the colours you have used and your colouring and card design look gorgeous. Thank you or joining in this time at In The Pink.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun image. I love the little bird. Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft and Create. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...