Pages

Sunday 22 January 2017

New Pink Gem Challenge - Hearts and/or Flowers


A new challenge started yesterday on the A Gem of a Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'hearts and/or flowers'.  All the details can be found here on the challenge blog.

  The prize for one lucky winner is 

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits
OR one of each (no sets or sentiment sets)  
of the winners choice from    PINK GEM DESIGNS.
 
 For my card I've used the pre-coloured version of 'Mr & Mrs Hedgy' which you can find here on the Pink Gem website.  The papers I've used are from the 'Sweet Hearts' digi paper collection which you can find here.


1 comment:

  1. Helen, this is so adorable. Great papers to go with that image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...