Pages

Friday 27 January 2017

New Simply Papercraft Challenge - Anything Goes


Today I'm joining the Simply Papercraft Challenge as a new Design Team member! A big thank you to Fiona for inviting me to join the team!!

A new challenge starts today and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Melonheadz which is part of the 'O is for Owls' collection which you can find here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a Lawn Fawn die along the top of the card and a Crafts Too folder to emboss the background.

1 comment:

  1. Your favorite colors - kraft and pink which look adorable on this adorable owl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...