Pages

Sunday 23 April 2017

Inspiration Post for Sunsational Stamps - Hoppy Set


This is the card I shared yesterday on the Sunsational Stamps blog here.  I've used the very cute 'Hoppy Set':


You can find the set here on the shop website.

I coloured the bunny image using Promarkers and used one of the sentiments from the set.  I then layered the card up with papers from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - 'I spy' (bunny, brown)
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'
Creative Knockouts - 'lots of layers'
Passion for Promarkers - 'going dotty'

9 comments:

  1. A really lovely creation and perfect for our 'I spy' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab creation, Helen. Great CAS design, cute image and I love pink (and polka dots) in my crafting. Thanks again for playing along with my challenge at Passion for Promakers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card helen thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Promarkers good luck in the draw.
    AuntySue DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning Helen.i love your design and papers and the bunny is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cute card Helen. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect. Great papers and layout. I think you love dots almost as much as we do :-). Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! That bunny is a cutie and I really like the triple circles around him. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...