Pages

Friday 21 April 2017

Miss Daisy Stamps - As Seen in Making Cards Magazine!


Have you seen the new issue of Making Cards magazine?  I'm very excited to have an article published with three cards made using beautiful digis from Miss Daisy Stamps!!  


And if you buy the magazine, there's a very special offer for readers as part of my article!

For this first card I've used the very cute 'Sophie' - you can find her here on the Miss Daisy Stamps website.

Here's a side view of the card:


Watch out for the other two cards coming up very soon!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Kitty Bee Designs Challenge - 'in the garden'
Stampavie and More - 'spring'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'showers and/or flowers'
Creative Moments - 'anything goes/spring has sprung'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Creative Inspirations - 'one for the girls'
Passion for Promarkers - 'going dotty'

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Helen! It's certainly a fabulous card, sweet image and I love the design, very original!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great stamp so cute and loving your design and shaped card. Well done on your magazine spread love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card-great stamp and card design-Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card Helen! I love the design and your beautiful image. Congratulations on your article! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Passion for Promarkers. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, Helen! Love the purple tones, polka dot paper and cute image. Clever card base too! Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being published Helen, very well deserved! This card is such a clever design and showcases that lovely image perfectly.
    Thanks for Sharing at I ❤️ Promarkers
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Helen.Really sweet image and I love your card fold and colours.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fantastic card Helen. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. I really like the card shape and the dotty paper is fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Great colors and design. The image is precious. I love the look. So glad you shared over at Stampavie and more.

    Billie A
    Stampavie and More
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Wonderful card design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...