Pages

Tuesday 18 April 2017

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Shades of Brown


The theme for this week's Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge is 'shades of brown' and you can find all the details here.

I've made a very simple car using a Memory Box die and various papers from Craft Creations.

My only embellishments are two punched dots.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - 'anything goes'
Artistic Inspirations - 'anything goes'
Create and Inspire - 'anything goes'
Aud Sentiments Challenge - 'birthday'

6 comments:

  1. Helen this is beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is a great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Helen and love the happy birthday border. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great die cut and gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!
    Thank you for joining with us at Create and ispire
    Irene (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...