Pages

Friday 28 April 2017

New CRAFT Challenge - Inspired by a Book


A new challenge started yesterday on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this week we want to see creations 'inspired by a book'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


For my card I've used a digi set from Melonheadz Illustrating called '5 Swinging Monkeys' which you can find here on their website.  I combined the tree digi with two of the monkey characters.  The sentiment is from a stamp set which came free with a recent issue of Papercraft Essentials.

I coloured the digis with Promarkers and used some paper from Canvas Corp.


1 comment:

  1. I love this fun card, Helen! The monkeys are adorable!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...