Pages

Saturday 1 April 2017

New Crafty Calendar Challenge - April Showers and/or Spring


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Calendar Challenge and this time ourtheme is 'April showers and/or spring'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

We have two great sponsors for this challenge:


and


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Miss Daisy Stamps called 'Ari and Toby' - you can find it here on the Miss Daisy website.

I've used paper from Craft Essentials and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

2 comments:

  1. Helen that is a precious image and great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card Helen! I love your colouring and layout. The umbrella looks so pretty with the white/ivory lace trim. Such sweet colours. Thank you for the opportunity to sponsor for your challenge. Spring is in the air here! Please share your card with us at Miss Daisy Stamps Create & Share Facebook Group. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...