Pages

Saturday 1 April 2017

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new 'anything Christmas goes' challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor, as always, is the wonderful:





For my card I've used a digi stamp from Bugaboo called 'Christmas Ornaments' - you can find it here on their website.

I coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers and used paperfrom a First Edition paper pad.  The silver paper and the pearls are from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for April. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! great image and I love the font on that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...