Pages

Saturday 1 April 2017

New Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Anything Goes


It's time for a new challenge on the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month we've got an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my recent Little Claire Designs class.  I've used one of their brand new stamp sets which is called 'Up the Garden Path' - you can find it here on their website.

The idea behind the set is that you get a house stamp and then different gardens and paths which all have different sentiments on them.

I've made an easel card using the house stamp, tiny flower motif stamp and one of the sentiment paths.

The card was colouredwith Promarkers and I've used papers from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...