Pages

Saturday 15 April 2017

New Sparkles Challenge - Use Your Favourite Colour Combination


It was my turn to choose the theme for this month's Sparkles Challenge and I decided on 'use your favourite colour combination'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm also entering my card in the April Progressive Colouring Challenge in the Art by Barb Facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/artbybarb/

I coloured this month's digi using Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations and Craft Sensations.

I'd also like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Craft Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Creatalicious Challenge - 'anything goes/birthday'
 Seize the Birthday - 'two patterned papers'
Crafting by Designs - 'girls or flowers'

9 comments:

  1. Adorable card, nice color combination :) Thanks for playing along at PIP Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Lovely colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Art by Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colours and layout for this card!! Thank you for entering Art By Barb Facebook Progressive Colouring Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet card, loving the image and the colour combo you have used.
    Thanks for joining us over at LOVE TO CRAFT.
    Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, love the little girl and the pretty colors. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Design and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Gorgeous little girl and superb coloring, Helen! Love what you've created! Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, Helen, this card is adorable! I love that image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LTCCB! Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional birthday” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...