Pages

Saturday 1 April 2017

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Candy Cane


A new challenge has started today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'candy cane'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used another digi stamp from Twinkle Lane Designs - this one is called 'Christmas Elf' and you can find the digi here in their Etsy shop.

I've coloured the digi with Promarkers and used some paper from Dovecraft.

The sentiment comes with the digi stamp and I've die cut it with a little circle die.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely image and design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background paper on your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card Hun., love the image and backing paper. So fun too. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...