Pages

Friday 28 April 2017

New Winter Wonderland Challenge - Add Some Sparkle or Bling


A new challenge started today on the Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog and this time we'd like you to 'add some sparkle or bling'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs called 'Snowman - Candy and Holly' which you can find here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creatios and Stampin' Up.  My sparkle and bling (honestly!) is glitter glue on the snow and also round the circular die cut.  I've also added some clear gems.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely design in tradiional colours helen - I love it x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...