Pages

Monday 17 April 2017

Path of Positivity - Mid-Challenge Reminder for The Beauty of Nature


It's time for some more inspiration for our current challenge on the Path of Positivity Challenge - this month we're looking for cards and projects reflecting 'the beauty of nature'.  You can find all the details in the original post here and see the mid-challenge inspiration post here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


The Design Team were very generously given a choice of images to work with for both parts of the challenge and this time I chose the beautiful 'Pansy Ring' which you can find here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then used some black and purple card for layering.  The sentiment I've used is an old one from Hero Arts which I stamped and then cut up.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Crafting by Designs - 'girls or flowers'
Passion for Promarkers - 'flower power'
My Time to Craft Challenge - 'no designer paper'
Unicorn Challenge Blog - 'petal power'
Try It on Tuesday - 'add a quote'

7 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. Love the purple and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful CAS designed card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a great image Helen, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty
    Thanks for sharing at My Time To Craft x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pansy ring is very pretty and that sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card and a lovely quote,
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...