Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes


It's time to share some mid-month reminder inspiration for the current challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - our theme is 'anything goes' as long as it's a Christmas creation.

You can find all the details about this month's challenge here on the challenge blog and see the rest of the mid-month inspiration here.

I'm sharing one of the cards I designed for my recent Little Claire Designs Christmas workshop day.  For this card I used the 'Dinkies Goosey and Lucy Geese' stamp which you can find here on the website.

The star is a separate stamp so I used it to stamp the background - both this and the stamped image were coloured with Promarkers.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges - 'anything goes'
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Moving Along With the Times - 'things that fly'

7 comments:

  1. Aw, sweet Christmas geese, Helen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image, Helen. Thank you for your lovely mid-month inspiration card for our CHNC challenge extra for August x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is very sweet Helen !! such a fab image and I love the star background that you’ve created! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our Things That Fly Challenge!
    Hugs Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love your geese!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a delightful design and so colourful

    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT for our 'Things That Fly' Challenge

    Crafty smiles

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww . . . so cute! Love how they are peering up at the star.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cute. Reminds me of a cross- stitch that I did for my mom when I was a child. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...