Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog and this week, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

We have two great sponsors this week:


and


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Sasayaki Glitter called 'Gift Amy' - you can find her here in their Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper from Echo Park.  The sentiment stamp I've used is from Uniko Stamps.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Monday Challenge - 'happy birthday'
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - 'anything goes'
Emerald City Crafts - 'anything goes'
Crafting By Designs - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Helen, your birthday card is beautiful. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and I love the adorable stamp. Who would love to get a pile of gifts on their birthday. So sweet! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. I love the plaid background. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...