Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Papercraft Essentials - Little Claire Designs


Today I'm sharing the first of a series of my Christmas cards using stamps from Little Claire Designs which have been published in the 'cut out and keep' section of the current issue of Papercraft Essentials magazine.


The stamps I used for my cards are from the Little Claire Designs Christmas Stamp Box - the Box has now sold out but the individual stamps will be available soon on the website.

For this card I also used paper from the 'Doodle Snowflakes' pack which is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas With the Cuties - 'cutie couples'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'use a stamp or a digi image'
Hiding in My Craft Room - 'any holiday'
In the Pink Challenge - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Hi Helen...lovely to have you joining in with Christmas with the Cuties, this is gorgeous! What a sweet image and pretty papers too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen...lovely to have you joining in with Christmas with the Cuties, this is gorgeous! What a sweet image and pretty papers too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh just love this stamp and what a great design Thanks for joining us at In The Pink Challenge love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Helan, such an adorable image. Congratulations on being published.
    Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...