Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

GDT Card for Christmas With the Cuties - Tags


Today I'm joining the team on the Christmas With the Cuties Challenge as a Guest Designer!  A big thank you to Lisa and the other ladies for asking me to join you.

The theme for this month's challenge is 'tags' and you can find all the details about the challenge and see lots of great inspiration here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this month's challenge is the wonderful:


I've made a little tag card using a very cute digi from Sasayaki Glitter called 'Snowman and Bird' which you can find here on their website.  The image was coloured with Promarkers and I've used some paper from my stash and a tag card base from Little Claire Designs.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'anything goes'
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Christmas Card Challenges - 'anything goes'
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - 'anything goes'

1 comment:

  1. Love your tag-shaped card Helen. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...