Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

New Pink Gem Challenge - Spots and/or Stripes or Halloween


A new challenge started on Saturday at A Gem of a Challenge which is the Pink Gem Designs Challenge Blog.  This month we're looking for spots and/or stripes or Halloween.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

And the prize on offer for our winner is:

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each (no sets or sentiment sets)  
of the winners choice from  
 PINK GEM DESIGNS.
 
For my card I've used 'Mummy Josh' which you can find here on the Pink Gem website.  I've also used the 'Halloween Calendar' digi which is here.
 
I've coloured the image with Promarkers and the papers I've used are from Craft Creations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...