Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

New Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Through the Craft Room Door Challenge and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is:





For my card I've used one of the images from the 'Shoes' set which can found in the shop on the website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. A great layout design and excellent colouring on the image. I really love shoes too but have a few less now than I used to LoL
    Thank you for using my image and it was a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...