Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge started today on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - our basic rule is that the challenge is 'anything goes' as long as you used patterned paper on your creation.

You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer from this month's winer is:


I'm sharing another of my cards designed for my recent Little Claire Designs class.  For this one I used Dinkies 'Hanging Wine Bottles' and a text stamp - you could use lots of different styles there.

I coloured the images with Promarkers and used some Glitter Film over two of the guys who should have gone.  The hearts were punched.

4 comments:

  1. Helen what a fun card. Love all the glimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the sparkle and colour combo
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your design inspiration for our Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge (sorry that I'm so late with this comment) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card. Nice to see some bright colours. Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...