Pages

Monday 11 December 2017

New Not Just Cards Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Not Just Cards Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

We don't have a sponsor this time so this month's challenge is just for fun.

I'm showcasing another card made with some of the new products from Twinkle Lane Designs.  

My image is from the 'Flamingos' set which you can find here - you get two different designs in the same pack.  Have a look here on my blog for a card made using the other image.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used one of the sentiments which comes with the set.
I've also used the 'Fun Flamingos' digital paper pack which you can find here.

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...