Pages

Monday 29 January 2018

New Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps called 'Dunderton Decorators Ltd' which you can find here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and added a sentiment from Uniko.  The papers I've used are from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. This sweet card reminds me of my Dad who was always re-painting the house!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...