Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

GDT Card for 4 Crafty Chicks - Raining Cats'n'Dogs


This is my second card as this month's Guest Designer on the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog.  The theme for this week's challenge is 'raining cats'n'dogs' and you can find all the details and inspiration here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Deisgns called 'Chloe in the Rain' which you can find here on their website.

I coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers and added a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

The papers I've used are from a Pebbles Pad and I also used some black paper from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, love the look of your card Glad you are with us this month. Very cool! Thanks!

    Leanne 4CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is a wonderful sprig Birthday card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...