Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2018

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Christmas


There's a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and this time our theme 'Christmas'.  It's never too early to make a start on your Christmas cards!

We don't have a sponsor this time so the challenge is just for fun.

I've used a Woodware stamp called 'Snow Post'.  I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and raised the inside square of the stamp on foam pads.

The papers I've used are from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Helen. That gingham is delish and that sweet snowman a brilliant choice for this weeks challenge. Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...