Pages

Saturday 19 May 2018

GDT Card for Crafty Friends Challenge - The Letter B is For .....


Today I'm joining in with the new challenge on the Crafty Friends Challenge as a Guest Designer on behalf of SheepSki Designs.  The challenge is 'the letter B is for ....'
 and you can find all the details here.

Our sponsor is of course the wonderful:





For my card I've used a digi stamp from SheepSki Designs called 'Baby Feet' - you can find it here in Andrea's Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from Limetree Crafts.  The sentiment is from a Uniko stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Helen

    Your card is gorgeous… Thank you so much for making an extra DT card for the challenge and the Guest Designer Spot. Enjoy your weekend.

    Crafty Hugs
    Diane Louise xx
    [Team Leaders for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...