Pages

Saturday 5 May 2018

New Crafty Friends Challenge - Animals


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Friends Challenge and this time our theme is 'animals'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this time is the wonderful:


I'm sharing one of the cards I designed for the recent Little Claire Designs show on Hochanda.  I made this up as a demo card from Steve but he didn't get the chance to make it.

I've used the new 'Drinking Tree' stamp which you can find here on the website.

And here's a sideview of the card:


I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'animal magic' 
Crafting by Designs - 'anything goes'
Love to Craft Challenge - 'anything goes'
Always Happy Birthday Challenge - 'anything birthday goes'
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. So Cute! Thanks for joining us at Always Happy Birthday.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Helen! The image is super cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...