Pages

Saturday 26 May 2018

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Use Some Silver


I'm back with my second post of the day and this time I'm sharing my DT card for this week's Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.


You can either go for anything Christmas or follow our optional theme which this week is to 'use some silver'.  Take a look here at the challenge blog for more details and inspiration.

And the prize on offer for this week's winner is:

 
Details of my card:

- sentiment stamp from Visible Image (no longer available)
- embossing powder from Stampendous (detail silver)
- silver card from Lime Tree Crafts
- gems,  snowflake paper, white card and card blank from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Merry Christmas Challenge - anything goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pretty silver Christmas card with us at Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pure class! Great job here! Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ ttph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely design card for our CHNC challenge 388 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, that should have said CHNC challenge 387 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. another Great card. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...