Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Little Boy Blue


It's Thursday again so it must be Cute Card Thursday!


This week our theme is 'little boy blue' and we have a wonderful sponsor:

Take a look here at Patricia's store for a great selection of stamps and digis.

And now on to details of my card:

- stamped image and sentiment from the 'Born to Ballet' stamp set from Hunkydory For the Love of Stamps
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- gems, white card and card blank from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. I love your beautifully coloured dancing boy. I've been tempted lately by some of the ballet stamps around but in the sets I've seen (eg Waffle Flower) they've all been girls yet the only ballet dancer I know is a boy. So I'll have to check out this Hunkydory set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...