Pages

Saturday 12 May 2018

New Gem of a Challenge - It's a Man's World


There's a new challenge today on the Pink Gem Challenge Blog - it was my turn to choose the theme and I decided on 'it's a man's world'.  You can find more details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

The prize for the lucky winner is:

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits
OR one of each (no sets or sentiment sets)  

of the winners choice from  

For my card I've used a digi from Pink Gem Designs called 'Gardening Dave' - you can find him here on the Pink Gem website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper from Craft Creations. 

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'for the boys'

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Helen, love this image and really lovely card design. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab card, love the design and image.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...