Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  Have a look here for all the details.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi from Pink Gem Designs called 'Golfing Dave' - you can find him here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pile It On Challenge - 'sports/hobbies'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'masculine'
Creative Moments Challenge - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Love the color combination you chose! Thank you for joining us in the Sports/Hobbies Challenge over at the Pile It On! Challenge Blog ~ Marciava Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golf anyone? this is great! Thanks for entering in the Brown Sugar Challenge. Best of luck to you.
    DT Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Helen, especially nice colors for a masculine theme! Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is greats. Thank you for sharing this lovely card. Leona (Creative Moments DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...