Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

GDT Card for Crafty Catz - Anything Goes/Thank You


Today I'm sharing my first GDT card for the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - I'm joining them as a guest designer during September.  

Today's new challenge is 'anything goes' with the optional twist of 'thank you'.  All the details plus inspiration from the rest of the Design Team can be found here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I used a digi from Crafty Sentiments Designs called 'Emmi Loo - Just Me' - you can find her here on their website.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and added a sentiment from Little Claire Designs.

The papers I've used are from Craft Creations and Trimcraft and I've added some Card Candi and pearls to finish my card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'anything goes plus a sentiment'
Creative Knockouts - 'something to say'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
In the Pink Challenge - 'anything goes'
Monochrome Magic - 'anything goes monochrome'

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card and have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this card is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a delightful card Helen - so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Helen. Thanks for playing along with me this month Lisa Monochrome Magic

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet card. The stamp you used is really cute. Thanks so much for joining us at In the pink! We hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous example of how pretty pink is! Thanks so much for joining our birthday celebrations at ITP with your fabulous make. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image,great coloring and awesome design with the designer papers ..thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card. Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us on CWAA.
    BożenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...