Pages

Saturday 6 January 2018

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Upcycle or Use Something Old


Today I'm joining the new Design Team for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge:


The challenge are weekly on a Friday and are always Christmas based.

This week our theme is 'upcycle or use something old' '- there are more details here on the challenge blog.

I've used the centre panel from an old Christmas card - I put some paper from a Trimcraft pad behind the paper cutting and then added more paper and some silver mirri foil to match the panel.

Finally I added a sentiment from Little Claire Designs.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown - 'silver and/or gold'
Craft Rocket Challenge - 'winter'

3 comments:

  1. I am so pleased to have you on the DT for my weekly CHNC challenge. And thank you so much for your inspirational design card for challenge 367 this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, congrats on the new DT. That panel is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card with a great layout!

    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next year again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#44 – Winter}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#13 – ATG to the blog birthday}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#13 – ATG to the blog birthday}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...