Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2018

GDT Card for Twinkle Lane Designs New Release - Pretty Poppy Part 2


Today I'm sharing a GDT card I've made for the 'Pretty Poppy Part 2' new release at Twinkle Lane Designs.

The 'Poppy Jar' digi I've used is available here in the Twinkle Lane Designs Etsy shop.  I coloured it with Promarkers and layered it on to red and black paper.

The digi paper I've used comes from 'Poppy Paper Pack' which you can find here.

I alsoe added some ribbon and finished the card with some red gems and some  punched dots.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
The Creative Crafters Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creatlicious Challenge - 'anything goes'
Artistic Inspirations - 'anything goes/flowers'
Dragonfly Dreams - 'flowers'

8 comments:

  1. Love the red and black, gorgeous poppy image :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is so gorgeous. Love the image and great paper to match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pretty design and those papers are fab they work so well Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi such a pretty card,beautiful thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers challenge blog,Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Card love the colouring and elegance
    Thank you for joining us at I Love Pro Markers Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Sharon DT Member x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Helen, love the flowers and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters! Hope to see you again!
    ~ DT/Co-Owner Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card:)Thanks for playing with us at The Creative Crafters:)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
    https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional for a boy / man” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Stempel-Magie)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...