Pages

Thursday 1 February 2018

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Think Pink


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time it was my turn to choose a theme.  I decided on 'think pink' - lots of scope for people to join in!

You can find all the details and see the inspiration from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my recent Little Claire Designs class.  This was an adaptation of a design I saw on Pinterest - it's a narrow strip of card folded in two with squares attached to each side to form the card base.

I used the Dinkies 'Rain Hogs' stamp which you can find here on the Little Claire Designs website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and paper pieced the umbrella.  The papers I've used are from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...