Pages

Tuesday 13 February 2018

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Something Beginning With L


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time we're looking for 'something beginning with L'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my Little Claire Designs class last month.

I used the Dinkies 'Wavy Seascape' stamp - I stamped the lighthouse on to a square of card and the ships on to the other squares of card.

I coloured the stamped images with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
QKR Stampede - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Another fab card Helen, love those cute little stamps and fab layout :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, great layout and images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...