Pages

Monday 12 February 2018

New Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Crafting from the Heart Challenge and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Fabrika Fantasy called 'Cute Toy 2' which you can find here on their website.

I decided to use the image to make a baby card.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations and a piece of baby boy card from Lime Tree Crafts.   The sentiments are from an old Little Claire Designs stamp set.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

 The Crafty Addicts - 'anything goes'
Crafting by Designs - 'anything goes'
Let's Craft and Create - 'anything goes'
Emerald City Crafts - 'anything goes'
Paper Creator's Crafts - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Adorable little bear. Great layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and beautiful card! Thanks so much, Helen, for using this image! We would love if you could share this in our friendly Facebook Group too.

    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image, perfect for a little boy's card :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous baby card Helen, love the adorable image! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back again. :) I love the image, colors and design of your card Helen, so very Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us over at Emerald City Crafts! Hope to see you again!
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining our challenge at Let’s Craft and Create Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...