Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

New Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Pretty Ribbon and a GDT Call


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - as always it's 'anything goes' and this week our optional twist is to 'use pretty ribbon'.  We also have a GDT call running for a guest designer for March - if you're interested in joining our friendly team for a month, just add 'GDT' after your name after you link up your card.  All the details you need are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this week is the wonderful:


I've used a stamp set from My Favourite Things combined with a sentiment from Little Claire Designs.  I coloured the image with Promarkers.  The paper is from Pebbles Designs and my ribbon is from Meiflower.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Helen this is a gorgeous card that image is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helen, I love the stamp you have used. Have a good week. Lilly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, this is adorable. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I hope you have had a great weekend. I have been away for a short holiday and had a great times, therefore the late visit here.
    Your card is so pretty, love the pretty paper, image and ribbon. Great CAS design too.
    Hope the rest of the week will be great, Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card Helen and such a sweet image, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...