Pages

Saturday 3 February 2018

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Quick and Easy


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week we want to see your 'quick and easy' creations.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the images from a Christmas Irresistible Images pack from Little Claire Designs - these are pre-coloured so they're perfect for quick cards.

I've used some paper from an old Die Cuts With a View pad and layered up with some silver paper and white card.

2 comments:

  1. Love that scene, Helen. Thanks for your design inspiration for CHNC challenge 371. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...