Pages

Thursday 22 February 2018

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Cute Critters


There's a new challenge today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge and this week our theme is 'cute critters'.  All the details and inspiration are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:
For my card I've used a digi stamp from Kinda Cute called 'Bear With Cup' - you can find it here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then used papers from Craft Creations and a snowflake punch and some pearls to create the three little embellishments.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crimbo Crackers - 'anything goes'
The Merry Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Too cute. Love the brown and blue color. That image is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo on this card, great image and love the tiny snowflakes too
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining in at Crimbo Crackers - hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...