Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Babies, Children or Men


We've got a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog - the theme this week is 'babies, children or men' and you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

We don't have a sponsor this week so our challenge is 'just for fun'.

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my recent Little Claire Designs class - for this card I used Dinkies 'Wavy Seascape' which you can find here on their website.

The card design is based on a joy fold card - if you open it up it looks like this:


The white card then opens backwards to show the inside of it where you can write:


I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and have used papers from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...