Pages

Thursday 22 February 2018

New from All Dressed Up Stamps - Woodland Bird


Today I'm sharing a card using another of this month's new releases from All Dressed Up Stamps.

For this card I've used 'Woodland Bird' which you can find here in the Etsy shop.

I coloured the image using Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations - I just had to use kraft and red gingham with this image!!

Have a look on the Facebook Group here for more inspiration and also on the challenge blog here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - 'things that fly'
Dream Valley Challenges  - 'things with wings'
Sweet Stampers Challenge - 'things with wings'

4 comments:

  1. Helen, this is adorable. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Helen, love the red gingham :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous and cute card Helen.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...