Pages

Saturday 3 February 2018

New Gem of a Challenge - Have a Heart


There's a new challenge today on the Pink Gem Challenge Blog and this month our theme (chosen by me!) is 'have a heart'. You could feaure a heart in your image, the paper you use or on an embellishment.  Take a look here on the challenge blog for more details and to see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

For my card I've used the very cute 'Little Millie With Heart Balloon' which is available here on the Pink Gem website.  The image is also available as a digi card topper kit here, a printable money wallet here and a large printable gift bag here.

I coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers and added a stamped sentiment.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and I used my corner rounder punch on two of the corners of the paper layers.

1 comment:

  1. Just love this image...reminds me of my daughter's pup, Gus. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...