Pages

Saturday 24 February 2018

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Monochromatic


This fortnight on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog we're looking for 'monochromatic' creations.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I've used a stamp and sentiment from the Stampin' Up 'Beautiful You' stamp set.

The paper I've used is part of the Petal Passion DSP pack which is in the current catalogue.

I added a little bit of pale grey Promarker to highlight the image and finished the card with some black gems.

2 comments:

  1. Classy mono chrome card with a very lovely sentiment gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous black and white card that looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...