Pages

Monday 5 February 2018

New Path of Positivity Challenge - Optional Theme: Shades of Red


There's a new challenge today on the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog and we're continuing our colour journey with 'shades of red' as our optional theme this month.


You can enter any project which is positive, encouraging or uplifting but if you'd like the chance to be our most inspirational entrant, you also need to follow this month's theme.  This means that we need to see red on more than half of your creation.

Our sponsors this month are:


and
 
I'll have a card using a digi stamp from Pattie's Creations Digital Stamps to share with you in the mid-challenge post but for today's card I've used a digi stamp from Ike's Art called 'Xmas Poinsettia' which you can find here.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.  I've put some tiny black gems in the middle of the flowers and my sentiment is a peel off, also from Craft Creations.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Helen and I love that card design. Gorgeous. Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...