Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

New SheepSki Designs Challenge - Anything Goes/Celebration


We've got a new challenge for you today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group - it's 'anything goes' with the optional twist of 'celebration'.

You can find the Facebook group here - all the details about the challenge are in the pinned post at the top.

For my card I've used a SheepSki Designs digi called 'Steam Power' which you can find here in Andrea's Etsy shop.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and added a stamped sentiment to fit with the 'celebrations' theme.

The backing card I've used is from Kanban (it's actually meant for Christmas!) and I've added some black gems and some black punched dots.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creatlicious Challenge - 'anything goes/for a boy or man'
Classic Design Team Open Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creates and Makes Challenge - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Great image and I love the stripes, fabulous card Helen
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a perfect guy card, wish i had you talent for doing this. I just don't know what to do when I've got to do one LOL!
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional for a boy / man” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Stempel-Magie)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...