Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

New Simply Papercraft Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Simply Papercraft Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

This month our challenge is 'just for fun' so we don't have a sponsor.

I'm sharing another card I've made using one of this week's new releases from Twinkle Lane Designs.

The 'Poppy Jar' digi I've used is available here in the Twinkle Lane Designs Etsy shop.  I coloured it with Promarker and layered it on to black paper with all the layers die cut with various sized circle dies.
The digi paper I've used comes from 'Poppy Paper Pack' which you can find here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Creative Fingers Challenge - 'anything goes'
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'
Artistic Inspirations - 'anything goes/flowers'
Dragonfly Dreams - 'flowers'

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use blues for this. It does make the whle aura much calmer than the reds!

    Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, Helen, it's simple and gorgeous! I love that the poppies are white. Now, one of my DT hats - It's wonderful to see you playing along with us in our “Anything Goes” challenge at QKR Stampede. Thanks and Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout in the round shape on your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape of your card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Card love the colouring and elegance
    Thank you for joining us at I Love Pro Markers Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Sharon DT Member x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Helen. The paper and images are perfect together. Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers and good luck, Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...