Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

SheepSki Designs - Passionate Paper Creations Event


There's a special SheepSki Designs event going on at the moment over on the Passionate Paper Creations Facebook Group here.  If you're not a member of the group then you should definitely join!

Members of the SheepSki Designs Design Team have been sharing inspiration in the group throughout the event and here's my contribution:


I've used the very cute 'Augie' which you can find here in Andrea's Etsy shop.

I tried to create the impression of him peeking out around the edge of the card - I cut away half of the front of the card blank.  I coloured Augie with Promarkers and used a sentiment stamp from Uniko on the front of the card.

2 comments:

  1. I love this so much! Fab design with him peeping round the corner on the inset
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...