Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

New Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes/UseYour Favourite Colour Combination and GDT Call


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog and this week it's 'anything goes' with the optional twist of 'use your favourite colour combination'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:





I've used a pre-coloured digi stamp from The Paper Shelter and a stamped sentiment from Clear Stamp Boutique.

The paper I've used is from Stampin' Up and I finished the card with some Card Candi.

We also have a GDT call this week for May.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen this is a stunning card I love how you have used the image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious. Great papers. A beautiful birthday card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...